Newton’s Law of Motion
Newton’s laws of motion is considered as the foundation of classical physics or simply classical mechanics. In this course we will learn all details about three laws of motion provided by English Physicist and Mathematician Sir Issac Newton. This course is FREE FOR EVERYONE.
Here we will know –
- The statements of the laws of motion
- Their descriptions
- Practical approach
- Some important proofs
- Mathematical examples and so on.
Several video links will be provided at the end of specific topics for your better understanding.
For the interest of student, a certificate will be provide for those who will complete this course and will attain at least 50 % in the provided quiz questions.
- In depth knowledge of Newtons laws of motion
- Will be able to understand daily life examples
- Practical approach to Physics and Mechanics will be efficient
- Problem solving thinking will be enlarged
- Concept of free body diagram will be clear
- Concept of linear momentum and its cases will be easy to understand and many more.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
TOPIC 1 : FIRST LAW OF MOTION
TOPIC 2 : SECOND LAW OF MOTION
TOPIC 3 : THIRD LAW OF MOTION
TOPIC 4 : 1st LAW FROM 2nd LAW
TOPIC 5 : IMPULSE
TOPIC 6 : IMPULSIVE FORCE
VIDEO : FOR TOPIC 1 - TOPIC 6
TOPIC 7 : CONTACT FORCE AND FIELD FORCE
TOPIC 8 : FRAME OF REFERENCE
TOPIC 9 : FREE BODY DIAGRAM